Do you suspect your loved one of substance abuse? We can secure evidence of the substance abuse for a family intervention, a domestic or custody issue, and, if necessary, legal proceedings. An effective investigative tool is GPS tracking to monitor and log daily locations for a pattern of activity. Once intelligence is gathered surveillance is conducted based on peak times of activity and questionable locations to secure video documentation. Toxicology testing is another option we utilize.
- Change in behavior (mood swings, sleeping patterns, aggressive or hyper activity)
- Change in habits (amount of time away from home, diet, etc.)
- Associations (new friends, neglect of old friends and family, etc.)
- Physical appearance (weight loss, hygiene, etc.)
- Financial problems (missing funds, unpaid bills, etc.)